Sunday, June 20, 2010

To My Father

This post is late as it's been a busy weekend (and not over yet, but I wanted to get this up before the day is over). Today is Father's Day. And I am so blessed to have been given such a wonderful dad.



There are so many stories I can tell, but really all I want to say is thanks. Thanks for being my dad. Thanks for being there for our whole family, as you went from a family of you and mom to raising three (very) crazy little kids.



That's me in the middle - I don't know why I got the short mushroom hair cut, but I do think that's one reason why I've generally had long hair as long as I was the one making decisions about my hair!



This is my dad with his younger brother and sister sometime in the 60's I believe.

I love you Dad! Thanks so much for all you've taught me, and all the things I have yet to learn from you. I can't wait to see the next book you'll pick out for me to read, and the next wine you'll open for me to taste.

And I can't wait for you to walk me down the aisle next February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...