Thursday, June 3, 2010

Morning Time!

What time do you get up? What about your significant other? I HATE waking up in the morning. I am not a morning person in the slightest (which is odd, because when I do wake up early, I actually really enjoy being up and can get a lot more done. But the actual ACT of getting out of bed is one of the hardest parts of the day for me). What's also really hard for me that I discovered when B and I moved in together, is that if he doesn't get up before me, it's even harder for me to get up. And right now B is not currently working, so if he wanted to, he could sleep all day. Luckily B is a morning person so he's usually up before me during the week (and ALWAYS up before me on weekends - that's actually the annoying part of being engaged to a morning person).

But what about you? Does your SO's sleeping habits affect when you can get up or not? I keep telling myself that I will be good and get up early and exercise... and then I snuggle back into my pillows, and cuddle with B and the dog (yeah, Cody gets to sleep on the bed - it's a long story and he will be the last dog I let do that, but it's really cute sometimes when he's snuggling with me. Not so much when he stretches out at 3am). Maybe tomorrow I'll get up earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...