Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekend Plans

So, guess what - I possess some crafty genes! Well, sort of. I did successfully make a clutch but it didn't turn out quite the way I was planning, so I think I'll turn it into a make-up travel kit. Or something. In any event, it was a lot of fun using the sewing machine and actually turning some square scraps of fabric into something pretty!

Aaand of course, the camera cord is still MIA, so I don't have pictures. But hopefully I'll find it this weekend and get some photos up.

Speaking of this weekend, lots of big plans going on. My mom and one of my bridesmaids and I are going wedding dress shopping (again - I have a dress that I really liked, but I'm not convinced. I never thought I'd wear a strapless dress and my current favorite dress is strapless. So, I wanted to look at a couple more places and see if it's really the one for me). And since my bridesmaid will be there I want to start looking at bridesmaid dresses. Because that's another thing that I have no idea what I really want. I have lots of ideas, but mainly I want my girls to like their dress and be comfortable in it (and not want to shoot me for making them wear something they hate!).

So, lots of wedding stuff in the works this weekend! I'm excited to get back on the wedding planning band wagon - I've been on a break lately, mainly just due to stress and unhappiness in other areas of my life that filter into not wanting to do anything when I come home in the evenings. But yay for family, weddings and a 3 day weekend! Anyone else have fun plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...