Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little House on the Prairie

Do you ever have times where you feel like reading something that reminds you of childhood? I've been stuck in one of those moods for awhile, so I decided to satisfy that craving by reading the Laura Ingalls Wilder books. I love those books, for a lot of reasons, but one is because it reminds me of when my mom and I used to read them together. I feel like as I move closer to getting married I've had more of these moments of wanting to remember my childhood. I'm not exactly sure why, but one thing I am excited about is looking forward to when I have kids. I hope that I have at least one daughter so that we can read books like these together like my mom and I did. Until then, I'll hang out with my puppy and indulge my random cravings by reading kid books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...