Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sometimes you have one of those days...

Do you ever have days when you feel like regressing to childhood? Today has been one of those days for me - and so instead of doing anything useful (like unpacking various boxes around the apartment that still need to be unpacked, or helping B make dinner on our new grill), I've been reading some of my books from back in middle school. Yeah, I'm that girl who's kept a lot of these books for no other reason than nostalgia purposes (though the Babysitter Club books that I have I totally kept for future daughters - who, let's face it, are probably going to want nothing to do with them, but hey, I tried).

So every so often, I just need my little dose of Nancy Drew Case Files or the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Super Thrillers... or some good ol' Babysitters Club or Sweet Valley High. All ridiculous, yes, but sometimes necessary for clearing out my head. So I'm going to go back to them and maybe I can write something slightly more grown up tomorrow (oooh, and I found my dress! At least, I found a dress that I love and that my mom will see in a few weeks and hopefully she will love also!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...