Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm leaving...

on a jet plane! There's something about plane rides that make me simultaneously giddy and exhausted. Probably because I get super excited at the thought of going somewhere new and different, but I also get exhausted just thinking about how long the trip will take and potential stressers that might arise. Yeah, I'm that girl who stresses about anything and everything that might come up (and no, I don't necessarily DO anything about the stressful situations I dream up, I just stew about them. Probably why my blood pressure is currently bordering on the not healthy range).

Anyway - hope everyone has a great few days! I'll try to post while I'm gone, but if not, I'll have lots of stories for when I get back!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...